The in-house engineering, tooling design, and manufacturing at Summit Tool and Forging is second to none. Utilizing Solid Works and Auto Cad 3d modeling software, we are able to design the most cost-effective forging blanks for your job.
Our in-house tooling manufacturing allows for faster turnaround time and high-quality tooling matched to our equipment for your particular job or requirements.
- 1 - HAAS Milling Center
- 1 - Miltonic Lathe
- 3 - Surface Grinders
- 1 – Nishijimax CNC Cold Billet Saw
- Greater control of tooling quality
- Shorter lead times
- Cost saving opportunities
- Hard Milling process provides greater tool life for less dimensional variability from lot to lot
- CNC Milling Program has greater repeat-ability from die sink to die sink